Monday, May 11, 2009

baby mommas -are they still Taboo or no?

Question for you women out there. Is it taboo still to date a man with a child? Is baby momma drama still prevalent? I gotta ask this question, because I used to hear women say "I'll never deal with a man with baby", but that talk seems  to have faded away. I must admit that I have one of the greatest situations on Earth. My son's mother does not bother me. I have ZERO baby momma drama. I do as I please with my son when I please and she don't go off the handle when my son talks about my lady friends. Not saying that me and the other women are doing the hokey pokey, but they are just friends, but he says their names at times. "Mommy I was playing bowling with ___" my son will say with the quickness! Funny some times. She takes it in stride though. A real soldier. A real team player, and I take my hat off to her. That helps our relationship tremendously. She knows that if her mom or brother can't watch him, then my homegirl will watch him if she's free. My son loves her too! She's soooooo much fun to him. I wish I had some baby momma drama to tell yall about but I don't. So basically, I'm reaching out to yall on this one. Get at me. Tell me some drama. Fellas, get at me! Women, admit it damn it! Stand up and say you been a bitch and this is why! This is yo chance. Get at me son! don't be shy! Women, is it ok to date a man with a child now? Is ok again? Is light  skin back in? HAHAHAHA. Just checking shyt! 

2 comments:

  1. Dating a guy with a child is a challenge. But usually, there is only baby momma drama, when at least one of the parties involved isn't ready to move on. When they both have expected its over, it tends to make for an easier situation (when it comes to dating some 1 else). Ideally I would still say I'd rather not date a guy with a child. But u never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if one party has a child, its better to date someone who also has a child. There is a mutual understanding of the complexities to family and its importance. Id find it difficult to date a childless man. lol

    ReplyDelete